LEGO Themed Bungalows Will More Than Double Accommodations at LEGOLAND Florida Resort
- 166 spacious rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area designed just for kids with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, located inside The Lighthouse and featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served poolside and inside The Lighthouse.
- A delicious breakfast is included with each night’s stay; lunch and dinner will be available without reservations.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- Complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot.
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including LEGO NINJAGO World when it opens .